Spring is vastly approaching and that means one day you may walk out to your car and it may look like it’s been coated with greenish yellow tree pollen. From the car coatings to allergies, spring can be one of the peskiest seasons, but it doesn’t have to be. Find out some of the ways the UWrenchIt team suggests you protect your car from pollen this year.
- Top off your windshield washer fluid. Making sure your windshield wiper fluid is full at the beginning of the season will ensure you have enough fluid to blast off the pollen all season long.
- Keep your windshield wipers clean. Wiping off your wipers with a damp cloth will help to prevent the build-up of pollen paste on your wipers.
- Keep your car clean. Spraying the exterior of your car off with water and thoroughly wiping down your windows will decrease the amount of pollen that finds its way into your car.
- Check your engine’s air filter. After the pollen is done falling, check your engine air filter because a clogged filter may reduce your fuel economy.
- Check your interior cabin filter. If your cabin air filter is dirty, replacing it yourself can be easy. Find the location in your owner’s manual, buy a new filter from the auto parts store, and replace.
For more information about our products and services at UWrenchIt, visit our home page or give us a call at (404) 805-0900. Are you a current UWrenchIt customer? Rate and share your experience with us in the review section of our Facebook page today. We always enjoy hearing from you!