Maybe we’re a little biased… but used car parts is the best cost effective and efficient way to DIY your car maintenance. There’s a lot more to used parts vs. new that you may not have been aware of. And we’re here to fill you in!
- Up to 70 % of auto parts of an irreparable car can be salvaged, like body panels, bumpers, wheels, front or rear ends, motors, transmissions, electronics, and more.
- Used auto parts are a great way to save money on repair and maintenance. They typically cost anywhere between 20 to 80% of the cost of a new auto part.
- Used parts are also environmentally friendly, as they’d otherwise be sitting in a junkyard or consume already scarce landfill space. In addition, the manufacturing of new parts consumes too much resource.
- The car part can be easily matched with your car by having your car’s vehicle identification number (VIN). This number provides the seller with lot of useful information, such as the make and year of manufacture, engines, transmission etc.
- Make sure you know the mileage on the auto part. Then determine whether the part is being sold as used, repaired or remanufactured.
- Be aware of duplicate auto parts, as duplicate parts aren’t rare to come by. If the used part looks different than the new one, has a mismatched logo, typos, etc. then it’s most likely fake.
Used car parts can also be purchased online, and we have a ton! Our inventory is updated on a weekly basis. We often have specials as well, which you can find on our Facebook page. Want to speak with a pro? Give us a call and we’d love to help you! We’re located in Norcross, GA and serve the entire Metro Atlanta Area.