What makes a business a business? It’s people. And we might be biased, but we have a ton of great employees here at UWrenchIt! We want you to understand where we come from; and what better way to do that then do a manager spotlight! We want to introduce you to our fantastic manager, Jaronie Perez.
Name: Jaronie Perez
Position: Retail Manager
- How long have you been working with UWrenchit? 2 and a half years
- How did you start working for UWrenchIt? My father was the car buying manager, he helped me land an interview with the retail manager and my journey with U Wrench It began there.
- What about this industry drew you in? You meet a lot of people in automotive business, which is very convenient. I learned about cars, which I had no clue about before working here.
- What do you like most about working with UWrenchIt? I love working here because it’s not just any company. U Wrench It team is a family, which I’m happy to be a part of. When you come in here, you will notice right away that we are family oriented and really enjoy being able to help our customers.
- What do you feel makes UWrenchIt unique? We’ve been part of the community for over 45 years and we have the best people!
- Tell me about your personal life. What do you like to do in your free time? I was born in Miami, but have living in Atlanta for most of my life. I’m currently engaged and have a 6 year old daughter. I’m attending Georgia State University. I’ll be getting my associates in Psychology in December. My absolute favorite thing to do is travel, weather it’s going to a cabin in the Smokey Mountains or visiting another country. This year I got to visit my beautiful Island Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico.
Come in and see Jaronie and the rest of the U Wrench It crew for all your car needs! We’ll help you get rid of your junk car, and find the perfect used part for your vehicle. We’re located in Norcross, GA.