Before you hit the road for the perfect summer road trip, make sure you have everything you need. Use the summer road trip checklist from U Wrench It to keep from forgetting anything!
- Even if you have GPS capabilities, keep an updated map on hand just in case you run out of battery or lose signal.
- We use our cell phones for so much more than just calling, so make sure you’ve got a phone charger you can use in the car. A spare battery may also serve you well if you plan to venture on long walks.
- It’s better to be prepared for disasters, so don’t forget to pack emergency essentials: your car emergency kit, contact numbers of friends or family, a spare tire (check it before you leave!), a stocked first aid kit, and some extra cash.
- Save money and time by packing a cooler with water, drinks, and snacks. It’s a vacation, so mix in some fun treats with healthier options.
- Of course, you’ll need clothes, toiletries, and other necessities on the road, so pack your luggage accordingly. Consider if you want to find a laundromat on the road, or if you’d rather pack enough for the whole trip.
- Whether it’s music, podcasts, or audiobooks, you’ll want something to listen to in the car.
Don’t forget to prepare your car for the road before you head on your trip. The last thing you want is to get stranded far from home. Visit U Wrench It for quality used parts that you can feel good about using for your repairs.