Who’s excited for fall? We sure are! Between apple cider, bonfires, crisp air and changing leaves, there’s a lot to look forward to. But let’s face it…what we’re really waiting for is football! It’s that time of year, and we want to make sure your car is tailgate ready.
- Maintain the bed. The truck bed is essential for tailgating, so keep it neat and tidy. You can also deck it out with colorful spray-on bed liners or complete bolt-on bed liners. Consider getting rubber bed floors and tailgate mats as well.
- Ramp it up. Get some stairs, ramps or ladders to enhance your experience. Different sizes and styles of cargo boxes are available to carry around gear, and even act as a cooler. Have a few couch potatoes in the group? Go to the extreme and convert your trunk into a comfy couch area!
- Show your spirit. Look into getting some vinyl decal stickers, or even getting some floor mats or steering wheel covers. If you’re going to a large tailgate, consider getting a flag so your friends and family can always find you.
- Use your hitch. There’s a lot of different options to attach to your hitch, including fold out tables, storage units and even options for a roll out TV set up. If you decide to do this, make sure you have a portable satellite or antenna.
- Prepare. You never know that the weather is going to do, so prepare for the worst. Bring tents, tarps, canopies, umbrellas, the works.
And there you have it! Whether it’s UGA, Georgia Tech, Georgia Southern or you other Georgia team, you’ll be tailgating with confidence! Need to tweak your car before you a tailgate? Take a look at our inventory of used parts. And check out the rest of our blog for more fall car repair tips.