There comes a time when you have to ask yourself a simple question; repair or replace? Old cars can require a lot of maintenance, time and money. What constitutes as the end of the line for a car? Is it worth it to keep repairing or is it time to replace for a new one? These tips will help you decide.
If you’re thinking about repairing, ask yourself these questions:
- Is the total cost of repairs close to the total value of your vehicle? If so, are repairs really worth it?
- Is the car otherwise in good condition?
- How much does maintenance cost annually?
- Does the repair or auto part have a warranty?
What are the benefits of repairing over replacing?
There are no monthly payments, no down payments/fees and no concerns over credit checks and car loans!
How does replacing auto parts work?
There are essentially five steps to this process.
- Search used parts yards for replacement part.
- Find a match for your vehicle, model and year.
- Ask about the warranty, or any other questions about the part(s) that may concern you.
- Pick up the auto part or arrange for delivery
- Perform the repair!
What auto parts are available?
Most auto parts are available, including engines, transmissions, and starters. Parts for popular models are more plentiful, however we’re sure to have what you need!
What happens if I decide to replace my junk car?
Get money to make towards your new car by selling yours to a place like us! Your payout is going to depend on the model, year and condition of your car.
Regardless of these factors, we’ll give you the most for your car! Want to get an estimate? Give UWRENCHIT a call! We’ll give you a quote over the phone. Your vehicle will be picked up within 4-24 hours (in most cases), and the payment is made when the vehicle is picked up!