Spring is officially here and that means that you may have noticed a greenish-yellow substance coating your car. Th at’s right, it’s back – pollen. Check out some ways you can clean the pollen off of your car and protect your car from the pollen, brought to you by the UWRENCHIT team. Check it out!
- Wash your car and wax it as soon as winter ends.
- Add in quarterly waxing to keep your car’s shine.
- Top off your windshield washer fluid.
- Keep your windshield wipers clean.
- Keep your car clean.
- Check your engine’s air filter.
- Check your interior cabin filter.
Waiting for mother nature to take its course when it comes to pollen can damage the paint, thereby reducing the value of your car. Be sure to take advantage of these key tips and take a look at our other blog discussing how to keep your car clean of pollen for more information on how to take the best care of your car this spring.
For more information about our products and services at UWrenchIt, visit our home page or give us a call at (404) 805-0900. Are you a current UWrenchIt customer? Rate and share your experience with us in the review section of our Facebook page today. We always enjoy hearing from you!